View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 07:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
With English as a second language I can relate that sometimes it's hard to understand those sayings. But I figured that jock life would be someting around sports (so your idea sounds like it fits) and the nerd life is more about being nerdy or a geek (think gaming, playing cards/chess, watching TV shows, being passionate about something that's not sports, reading a specific sort of books, dress up like Harry Potter or a fairy, well... I think you got it and it's probably even more).
Anyway, what I wanted to say that as soon as it inpires you, it should be fine. E.g. for #15 I choose 'Hit the snooze button', but scrapped my daughter watching a sunset (so nothing sleepy at all). The page is about dreaming big dreams, so I figured it would fit.
I can't wait to see what you come up with. Bonne chance!
Awww Thank you so much for your help! Your explanations helps me a lot and I agree with you that the mosti imprtant is to be inspired by the quote finally. I had to go to see your layout!
Unfortunately, I think I won't have time to make the page I wanted to do but thank you again for your kind answer and Bonne chance to you too!