View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:43 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 17
New Release Points: 3
Total: 20

40. Washi tape is all the rage right now. Use this tutorial by Peppermint Granberg to feature realistic digital washi tape on your page. 2 pts

22 - Wouldn't life be perfect if? Create a layout describing one way in which life could be perfect - you could even ask your kids and create a layout with their responses. This would be a great memory to look back on down the road. - 2 its

4 - Use one of the 50 best FREE fonts from 2011 as named by smashingapps.com on your next layout! - 1 pt

24 - Use heart elements or create ones with paper and make your layout background filled with hearts. - 1 pt

31. The anatomy of a Cupcake. Use this image to inspire your layout. Scrap about the "ingredients" that make up the person you are. 1pt

2 - Wedding photographers are brilliant at capturing memories by showing off the little details of an event which made it special... unique. Take inspiration from Anne Ruthmann Photography to shoot your own set of detail photos for an everyday or special event, and scrap those photos in a layout. - 1 pt

27. Use this image, "Places I Haven't Been" as inspiration to scrap a layout about travel, whether you have been there, or not. 1 pt.

15 - I ADORE Curly Girl and her amazing site (www.curlygirldesi...). I have been in love with her whimsical quotes and art for years. Take one of her quotes OR one of her pieces of art and use it as an inspiration for a layout. - 1 pt + 1 point (usingHalf Pack 36 Photo Focus 9 by Cindy Schnieder released 2/25 posted 2/25) 2 POINTS

Quote used for inspiration... "She requires a steady diet of Faith and Fancy with a little mischief here and there for Good measure.

8 - Big titles are FUN! Take inspiration from this cool print by Jenny Bowers to create a LO with your own big, stamped title! - 1 pt + 1 pt for using new release...Game Is A Foot by Misty Cato released 2/25 LO posted 2/26

12 - Laura Deieterich is known for writing a thank you note a day on her blog (www.thxthxthx.com). Read through some of them to be inspired and then write your own thank you note and use it on a layout. - 2 its

23 - Use frames to frame anything BUT photos! - 1 pt I framed photos and papers...hope that is OK.

25 - Instead of a title create a monogram and use that as the focal point of your layout. - 1 pt + 1 pt for using new release...Game Is A Foot by Misty Cato released 2/25 LO posted 2/29

28. An old favorite... Spin A Lift. I have been in awe of Mary's gallery this year. Head over to SugarBabe marnel's gallery and choose a page to lift. Spin it 90 or 180 degrees. Be sure to share which page you lifted. 1 pt.

11 - When I first started scrapbooking back in high school, speech bubble stickers were super popular. Use a speech bubble (or more!) on a layout. - 1 pt

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 03-01-2012 at 04:36 PM.