View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 08:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to lorigaud

Oh Kellie... I'm so sorry. Your journaling in the second layout is so honest and heartbreaking... I can feel your pain and frustration just reading it. It is so hard to be "on" all the time, trying to stay positive, etc. There are just some days like the one you scrapped, when despair takes over and you wonder if Covid is ever going away. (((HUGS))) to you. I think we all have had days like that, even if we put on a happy face most of the time.

Biancka... I'm with you about 2021.... I think the expectation that Covid 19 is going away anytime soon is a wish that will not be granted, unfortunately. Everyone so looked forward to the end of 2020, but in reality, things haven't changed much. The promise of the vaccine is certainly giving people hope, but the process of actually vaccinating everyone is not a quick and easy one.

Here in Maine, teachers are going to be vaccinated within probably the next month, as we're in group 2 (health care workers, elderly and those who work with them, and other front line workers are group 1). We're still in school in person here, 4 days per week. We have had a few cases in our school district, but so far we've only had to quarantine once after Thanksgiving. I am so thankful that we can be in school - virtual school last spring was awful. As nervous as I was to go back face to face, I'm grateful that it's working for us.