View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 06:32 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

feel your pain friend! My kids and myself have been home sine March 13th, 2020! Throw in a kid with Autism, a majorly depressed teen *19 that has no idea what he wants to do in life and a 15 year old gurl that is exactly that ...A 15 Y/O GIRL! We just bought a house, moved, and uprooted everything and everyone (even though less than 10 miles) & though it's been tough the whole year, things seem to be finally working themselves out (for us). Abby has been failing her freshman year since the start of the year & Peyton has excelled (even though a daily struggle with online/virtual learning + ADD + Autism). Abby is now in a new high school (which she ok'd with us before we even started house hunting) and in person 5 days a week (1 day is a get extra help day) and Peyton went back on the 25th 2 days a week in person! The extra house space, new school, & general change of environment (has done us ALL good...even the animals LOL!)....
hang in there Kellie we are all struggling & don't beat yourself up if you totally flip flop on your emotions day to day

btw: we are in VA since I know everything varies state by state and country by country.....