View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 09:46 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Her sale will be next week. They run the week following the release of the featured designer freebie. 2 Designers a month. So they rotate with the Oldies but Goodies sale. Does that make sense? Like she was announced as the featured designer on Friday, August 21st, Tuesday the 25th kicked off Oldies but goodies and next Tuesday, September 1st will be her Featured designer sale. Then Friday, September 4th, we'll have another featured designer and it'll all start over.

There is a blog featured on the Friday before the sale too, a sneak peek into the products that will be in the sale, so this Friday, August 28th, if you check the blog, you'll get to see what Wille's favorites are, so you can prepare your cart for next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
So can someone please explain to me when during the month the featured designer 15 sales are as well as the 50 % off sale?

The reason I ask is that I was thinking the featured designer sale for DSI was this week because her 'free with purchase' kit is the limited time offer right now. I really want the free kit....(I mean, I'm sure we all do!!) but wanted to take advance of the featured 15 on sale. I thought these ran together, but maybe I'm confusing myself! So, PLEASE, set me straight on how these sales run!!

Last edited by nesser1981; 08-26-2020 at 09:50 PM.