View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have several of the 12 x 12 leather 3ing binder albums from when I paper scrapped - these are all generic family albums but mostly center around my daughter from birth through age 5 or 6. They also include my wedding album and my Book of Me album.

I got a digital camera when DD was about 6 and I switched to digital scrapbooking shortly after that. Now I do photo books in 7 x 7 size from Persnickety and I love doing them this way. So much easier to store and less bulk, etc. I have our yearly photobooks with events of our lives throughout the year. Then I have separate books for big vacations like WDW and our upcoming trip this summer. I also have an ongoing of my granddaughter, which I think I will end and print up when she turns 4 in April. I have tons and tons of photos of DS that I dont' know if I'll ever get to (he was about 13 when I started paper scrapping and I've never done an album of him) but those photos would have to be scanned so that's for another lifetime when I'm not so busy