View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 11:31 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Same here in New Mexico. Governor signed a proclamation with our agency (Public Ed) to close all schools effective Monday (it’s their Spring break that week) until April 5th....or until further notice, could be longer if more confirmed cases arise. No gatherings of 100, no travel at all (within the state and out).....our agency is WFH with the exception of “essential employees”, which I’m not, but we are scheduled to call in at 11:30 to listen to the agency’s plan moving forward. There is mention some employees may need to come into work but it’s at the discretion of our directors. I do know our division director mentioned she wouldn’t allow us to come to work, but we shall see what the outcome is. I don’t mind if I have to come in 2-3 a week, but I really don’t agree with the fact they’re reopening our agency for outside educators who want to speak to anyone in the agency. I thought this was about “containment”.....very leary of this and I really hope they will reconsider.

Other than that, yes a lot of spring cleaning, clean up our yard...I know if they shut down LANL (where hubby works....only rumors that they might), he will get cabin fever after a day so he will be outside doing any work he can find lol!

I had placed an online pickup order with Walmart that I was scheduled to pick up this morning, but got notice there is a delay. I’m not surprised....I didn’t get TP or the cleaning/disinfectant stuff as we have plenty, just mainly stuff for the little ones.

At least I’m now able to scrap again lol.....so if anyone needs help, holla at me. ::winks::