View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 02:37 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperL788 View Post
We're all shut down here in OH, and everyone here is out of school until at least April 6th. I foresee this being a much longer closure than that, since the peak isn't supposed to hit until almost May. I've set up the kids' school stations, so they can do the work that's been assigned without killing each other. And I've got a ton of board games, movies, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. We had to break it to our daughter that even though church choir is going on, we're not attending. And same for karate.
In the meantime, I'm crocheting, and trying to organize photos to scrap this weekend. It's hard with everything that's going on, to focus. But I'm naturally happiest at home, so this isn't such a bad deal for me, personally. We're stocked on food, paper supplies, etc, so it's just down to getting more quality time in with the fam!

May?!?!?!?!

Well . . . .good thing I have this hobby!!!
But that isn't going to feed the family if the shelves don't get stocked.

We are awaiting an answer from the Commander if they are shutting down school. We will find out in about 2 hours what they plan on doing. As far as I know we are still the only place in this area that hasn't made an announcement about closures.

We have family coming in next week, on their way back to Michigan. Now I'm wondering if they will be allowed on post or if they'll have to wave on their way through the area.