View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 11:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have printed 100 page hard cover books from Shutterfly. Since the pages are so thin, I don't think the handling or wear and tear are an issue, at least to me.

I don't have any advice on how to make your pages "fit". I'm still figuring this out myself! If you feel they are still expanding to fit the page, maybe try adding a small white boarder around the page yourself to see if that helps? The whole page thing still annoys and confuses me. I will still get portions cut off my pages, so I have no advice on this one!

I do like my pages in chronological order in my albums. But I also like the pages to go together fairly well. But since I scrap all over the place, that isn't always possible...at first! I will change the order of pages just slightly to make 2 facing layouts fit better together! I try not to change them too much (maybe 1-2 pages over from where they would originally be). Just enough that their colors or themes compliment each other, but they're not an Easter page and a Christmas page side by side. More like an Easter page and a regular spring page. Or a Christmas page and a Winter page. Make sense? I will draw out a small template of the pages I need to print and their order in the album as I"m getting ready to print. That way I am thinking ahead of where they will go, but also keeping it open to switch out pages as needed.