View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Angry I can't beleived!!!!!

Oh my God, I cannot understand everything what has happened. My name is Eva Quevedo Ruiz aka Aveziur, Designer in Pretty Scrappy and have been out of the work for personal reasons last two weeks. To my return I have thought in my personal forum that the members of my creative team have been commented this topic and it has made me petrified. I still don't know that has happened with Pretty Scrappy, since I have not had time yet to see all my mail, but on this message I want to meet spirits to the designers of Sweet Shoppe and to say to them that I'm so sorry for the terrible situation that happened.

For what to my concerns, if Pretty Scrappy remains opened, and there is no convincing excuse, I will leave the shop, (I will look for better other one) and will try that this evil matter does not splash to me. I will write in my blog a post explaining this matter and I will erase everything related to this shop as far as possible.

Again, I feel very much this happened, and if in some occasion I can use as help anyone of Sweet Shoppe do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for putting me in the picture about this matter. Excuse me for my english mistakes.

Hugs,

Aveziur

My mail: eqruiz@gmail.com
My Blog: eqraveziur.blogspot.com