View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 12:21 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaW View Post
Congrats to the winners!

I am so confused. Can someone please explain to me which thread you are running the numbers on to find the winners?

I thought it was the "This or That" thread where all of the challenges are posted with the tracker at the top but there doesn't seem to be enough posts for that and my post is missing from that thread so I wouldn't be able to tell if mine was a winning number or not.

Maybe I am just going crazy and it is all a very bad dream.

For this winner announcement that I make, only $50 winner is picked from the “this or that” thread. That is one person that did a blackout, i.e., completed all the 15 challenges last month. The other 3 winners are chosen from the “shout out” thread.
The reason why you can’t see your post in that February thread is because I have to delete all the non-blackout entries to pick the said $50 winner. But the deletion is done only AFTER Vanessa, our sweet rewards fairy, take a note of all the participants that are legible for the sweet reward codes that are coming to your inbox next week.
It is also one of the reasons as to why I stated the names of the winners in my post above. That is to avoid confusion.

I hope this is clear enough, Carla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk