View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total 31 points

2 - Quote Inspiration! Create a page that uses this quote as inspiration.
“Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.” -Henry James - 1 point

4 – Color inspiration! Create a page that uses this color palette. 1 point

5. Books, books, books 1 point

8 – Member Spin-A-Lift – Look through mummytothree’s gallery and lift one of her pages, but spin it 180 degrees before you do! - 1 point

9 - Lift a Babe - 1 point

I lifted this page:

10 – Recipe Challenge – Use at least two colors of cardstock *excluding white and black*, some stitching, 3 buttons or epoxies, 3 brads, and at least one shape that you “punch” out of patterned paper. 1 point

15 – Summer Recap – summer is almost over. Did you complete anything on your summer bucket list? Scrap a page about it. (it was actually on my dd's bucket list: learn how to make a cartwheel!) - 1 point

19 - Create your own Wordart 1 point

21 - Technique – Create an abstract watercolor background. 2 points

22- These days a lot of us are taking photos with our cell phones or maybe you’ve just taken a photo with your camera that didn’t turn out how you had hoped. Choose a poor quality photo, play with it in your editing program to improve the quality and scrap the edited one. Show us the original bad photo, too. 2 points + 1 NR (A Dozen Reasons - Jenn Barrette 8/13)

Original photo:

23 - Me and my Shadow - 2 points

24 - Lens flare 2 points

25 – Five Words Tell a Story - Bring a situation or message to life in merely five words. Then scrap that message! 2 points + 1 NR (Just One of the Boys by Jenn Barrette and Stolen Moments released 8/20, page posted 8/22)

26 - Letterpress 2 points

27 - One template two ways 2 points

28 – Digiscrap Rewind 2 points
I rescrapped this ugly bastard

29 – Create a page that lists your top five regrets. 2 points

30 – Use one kit and create two layouts with the same kit. 2 points + 1 NR (Jenn's Smartypants release 8/27)

Last edited by Freckles; 08-29-2011 at 11:07 AM.