View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Scrapping time . . . . . ?

Sporadic best describes my time

I'm here, there, everywhere, running up and down the stairs, placing elements here and there before running and doing something else. I'm ALL over the place when it comes to my scrapping time!!

^^^That's a normal day^^^

However there are days that I'm able to sit and do things longer than 5-10 minutes here and there. When I do that, I always have a drink with me (probably my off-brand yeti cup filled with ice water). I change over to my computer/reading glasses. I do a round on the internet (checking email, facebook, designer's groups for new products and make sure bills were paid) After I'm done my rounds, it's downloading the newest release that needs scrapping and starting to scrap. I'll have to admit, I'm either talking to Dawn, Tammy, Cassie or another non-digi friend via FB messenger. I guess I should mention that Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime is playing on my second monitor--whatever is playing, it's just noise. Half the time I'm not even listening to what's on the screen. It's mostly there for me to judge time (an episode ends, it's either I've been sitting a half-hour or an hour)

Really, there's no rhyme or reason for my time on my computer.

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 03-04-2019 at 03:47 PM.