View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm now using my Xmas mugs (they only come out for the month of Dec and then get put away til next year). This year I got a white mug with a saying on it about watching Hallmark Xmas movies...I love it. I also got two other new Xmas ones so I'm stocked up for variety this year.

My work schedule will be really slow the week of Xmas and the week after so I'm looking forward to enjoying the holiday and having some free time to be with family and friends and do lots of reading, scrapping and binge watching shows and movies.

The lights go on tonight, the tree goes up on Sunday and I've gotten a few gifts but need to get out there and buy a few more. We don't go overboard at Xmas, but we do get a few gifts for everyone. I'm going to wait and do the baking the wkend before Xmas but will be organized and have recipes and ingredients ready and have already bought a few cookie tins. I give some out to a few friends plus make lots for us to enjoy right thru New Years.

Talked to a lady at a craft fair on Saturday and she recommended a place to get some greeting cards printed with some of my wildlife photos and I'll add overlays and text. I'll talk to them this week and find out about pricing, sizing, etc. Should be fun. I used to make homemade cards (I was a paper scrapper before) but haven't done it in a few yrs so this will be something different but fun to do (and less messy LOL).

So, I have lots to do this month but with a slower schedule the 2nd half of the month, it won't be stressful and I can enjoy it all.