View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 11:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

This is the busiest month of the year for us so we have so, so, so many plans.

Decorating my parents' house, Breakfast with Santa at the kids' school, Greatest Gift Journey, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" at a local theatre with a friend of mine, Camp Fire regular meeting + Camp Fire Family Craft Night, church small group meeting, cutting down our own tree + decorating it, visiting Santa, Hallmark movie night at a friend's house, baking Christmas cookies with my mom, driving through a local neighborhood known for their outdoor light displays, taking the kids + my sister to see "Frozen 2", the kids singing in church, Staffmas party at a coworker's house, my mom's birthday lunch... and that's all before Christmas Eve.

I need to buy gifts for my family members + my kids. Unfortunately, it's just something that has to wait until closer to Christmas so there's enough money to go around.

I'll have December 23 through January 1 off work (the only time I get an entire week off at work), and I'm really looking forward to it... if we manage to survive the beginning of the month, that is.