View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 08:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I decorated my house on December 1st, my parents house on December 2nd, and my grandparents house December 3rd.

I bought one present on Black Friday. I know my boyfriend bought a few presents this morning. And tonight after work we go shopping for other presents.
I hope we can find most of what we need!

My mother in law wants a personalised calendar, so I have to start on that ASAP too!

I'll have to work until December 19th. But in the meantime we'll be on vacation for a few days somewhere next week.

We'll celebrate Christmas with my family on the 22nd. On Christmas Eve we'll have a friend over and cook and celebrate together with her. She's alone and had a car accident a few months ago. The insurance is being difficult, so she has to wait for the money from the insurance to get a new car. So we'll pick her up, she stays overnight and we'll bring her back home on Christmas Day.

On Christmas Day we'll visit my parents again.
I also want to see Frozen II with my boyfriends daughter. Plus, we want to visit the Christmas village in Mechelen (a city not too far from us).

We celebrate Christmas with my mother in law on January 3rd (otherwise my boyfriends daughter can't be there because of activities she has with her mothers family).
And we'll have to go to a retirement party on December 29th.
Plus we'll have to set a date for a Christmas party with my father in law and his family. Not sure when that'll happen.