View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 11:34 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjrneace View Post
Working from home since March 18 is driving me crazy. I know I should be grateful for still getting paid but I know now that I am a people person and I need going to the office to keep me sane.
Are you able to set up facetime, zoom, etc with friends/family so that you are able to see them and socialize--just through the screen??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nun69 View Post
omg Kellie AMEN on the freaking dishes!!!! I'm seriously thinking about using throwaway silverware and dishes at this point!!!!!!!! I HATE dishes!!!!!!!!!!! Of coarse I HATE chores anyway, but I'm seriously despising them now

I have major depression and at least before all this happened I was able to have ME time and could do things on MY TERMS, now it's all gone to hell in a hay basket!!!!!!!!!!!
I do worry about those struggling with the isolation. I'm sorry it's all going haywire and hope you are able to find some kind of balance until the world is rightside up again.

Those dishes . . .I hate dishes! I think after the kids are grown I'm going to paper plates or maybe they'll have drinkable meals that I can just drink out of a cup!