View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 06:00 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default A New Shopping Experience Is Just Around The Corner!!

Sweet Shoppers!

I've been holding off on sharing our exciting news until I had an accurate idea of the timeframe for a transition but over the past week, I've been working closely with our wizard of a webmaster, Jason, to upgrade our shopping cart to the latest version, and it is AMAZING!

Later this evening, the store will be closed to the public for a day or two while we transition the store!

The new shoppe is loaded with features you've been asking for like reminders when you've previously purchased an item, gorgeous new tabs that include an inspiration gallery showing beautiful ways to use our products, related items, one-page checkout, a gorgeous clean interface and lots more!

Your patience is greatly appreciated and if you're still looking to take advantage of our Buy More / Save More offer on Sundaes, we'll be extending that promotion when we're back on line again! The forums and gallery will be online throughout the transition to our new server and store, so stay in touch with us while you wait!

I know you're going to love these changes, and I can't wait to show it off this weekend as we send our 9th birthday celebration off in style with our flashback finale!

Stay tuned!!

Robin