View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 01:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you drive? What vehicle do you have?
Yes. I don't enjoy driving but I do it every day & have quite the commute since we live on the north side of town, I work on the south side of town, & the kids go to a school outside of town. I have a 2007 Aveo that has seen much better days. I'm saving up for a 2017 special-edition PINK VW Bug convertible.

What household chore do you dislike the most?
I hate folding clothes. I dislike doing the dishes but I don't hate it; I just think it's unfair that I have to cook the meal & clean up after it, too.

What's your favorite summer food/recipe?
I like cheeseburgers on the grill. We don't have them often, though. I also have this awesome "weird" potato salad recipe with ZERO eggs & ZERO mustard in it & a whole bunch of dressings -- Caesar, Ranch, mayo, etc.

Have you ever gone to a drive-in movie?
I haven't. It's been on our summer bucket list the past 2-3 years. There is one about an hour south of here so I've been a little hesitant to take my little until he was bigger and able to stand watching back-to-back movies coupled with a 2 hour drive.

Are you handy around the house with repairs?
I am not handy with anything. Why do you think I digitally scrap instead of paper scrap?