View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 06:03 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you drive? What vehicle do you have? Yes, I drive. We have a Kia minivan, which is my most favorite vehicle ever, a Ford F150, and a little Nissan commuter car that my husband leases to drive to work and work-related events (Because it's hard to fit that giant truck in city parking decks, lol!)
What household chore do you dislike the most? Well, I'm a giant weirdo and I like to clean. But I HATE putting the groceries away after grocery shopping! I feel like the driving and choosing and paying and carrying and shlepping all over the universe should be enough, right? But then I have to PUT THEM AWAY. I'm thankful I have groceries to put away, but I wish they would just magically appear in the fridge and pantry
What's your favorite summer food/recipe? Smoked brisket, baked beans, spinach rice salad, homemade ice cream, potato salad, yum
Have you ever gone to a drive-in movie? Yes. There are a few around, but we don't go very much. The movies don't even start until 9PM, and I go to bed too early to even want to start a movie then!
Are you handy around the house with repairs With small projects, sure. But my husband is game to tackle anything that comes his way, and my FIL, who lives with us part of the time, is super-handy and LOVES to do projects