View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 11:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you drive? What vehicle do you have? I was a late bloomer and didn't get my license until after I got married (at 24). I drive a 2010 Ford Explorer. We also have an old 1993 farm truck, a 1994 Buick Century and a 2003 Grand Am that I drive, but the Ford is my daily driver.

What household chore do you dislike the most? All of them? In all seriousness the chore I hate the most is cooking. I abhor everything to do with cooking from the meal planning and grocery shopping to putting away the leftovers and cleaning up. I really wish we could survive without food because I find it a complete waste of my time to cook or do dishes.

What's your favorite summer food/recipe? Ah, see, again, I hate cooking and I don't even like eating much (which you wouldn't know since I'm fat). In the summer I like when my husband grills since I don't have to do it. No real favorite food or recipe. I tend to completely ignore food in the summer. Its too hot to eat.

Have you ever gone to a drive-in movie? Absolutely. I was still in diapers the first time I remember being at a drive-in. As a kid we used to go to one that had 6 screens I have tons of drive-in stories from that place! Anyway, went a few weekends ago and saw Toy Story 4 and Aladdin. This particular theater we have gone to every year since my daughter was a week old. She turned 17 last Monday.

Are you handy around the house with repairs? Yes and no. Kinda have to be when you live in a farm because there is always something to be fixed and its cheaper to do it yourself!

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 06-30-2019 at 11:44 PM.