View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 05:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I bet it was strange seeing so many people wearing masks, but I'm so glad people are starting to listen to the CDC about wearing them, even if they aren't the best at keeping anything away, but more so just from spreading if you sneeze, etc.

oooh, now I'm curious what you got at Home Depot!

I can't even imagine how that's changed how you work I hope over time it gets easier and easier for you to do your job at home.

Are your doctors even making appointments? Maybe because we sent a great deal of of doctors to NYC, but they are not scheduling any doctor appointments, not even vaccines for the children that are over 6 months old. Everything is done over the phone or through tele-health. Let us know if you are able to make an appointment for your kiddos and if they wore a mask!!
Haha! I got the shower head, and knob for the upstairs bathroom. Nothing exciting. Although, it is pretty cool. It's a fairly large shower head with a magnetic handheld sprayer.

I only got the appointment because they have to keep close watch on my clotting. They've moved this particular office off-site so there isn't a chance of catching the virus. (well, I guess the chance is limited?)