View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 05:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Points so far: 30

#1 Create a hybrid Gratitude Album filled with things in life that you are thankful for. Must be at least 5 pages - 10 pts
(These are several of the pages from my album. The album pages are slipped into 6x6 page protectors in a ring album. I took the pages out of the album for the ease of photographing five at once.)

#2 (prompt #11 - my family) 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
(' I Love Us' released 11/17; layout uploaded 11/17)

#4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts

#15 - Have you checked out the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both beginning and more advanced scrappers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout--don't forget to link to the tut in your credits! - 1pt + 1 NR Pt = 2 pts
('That's My Girl' in shoppe 11/16; layout uploaded 11/23)

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts (I used a large amount of one pattern and small bits of others. Plus, I spaced the patterns out evenly)

#26. It is that time of year! Take photos and make your 2012 Christmas card. -2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts
(DJB Mrs Claus in shoppe 11/23; layout uploaded 11/28)

#28 Wish list - 1 pt

#30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts
(I took off most of the elements and turned almost all the journaling spots into photo spots)

#31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts
(DJB Mrs Claus in shoppe 11/23; layout uploaded 11/28)

#37. This is my anniversary month, so I'm so inspired by all things love. Use this as inspiration for your title work. 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts
(Misty's layer styles in the shoppe 11/17; layout uploaded 11/19)

DSD Cookie Challenge - 1pt

Total points: 30
Base points: 25
NR points: 5
Hybrid points:

Last edited by KateD; 12-01-2012 at 10:24 PM.