View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt

13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout.
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Obsession by Studio Basic and Libby Pritchett (released 11/17)
Answered Question 985 - What is one of life's little pleasures that you often indulge in?

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own!
2pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Adorable You kit by Studio Basic released on 10/31
Technique used - Serve up a large dose of one print and small doses of many.

15 - Have you checked out the Sweet Shoppe Tutorial blog? There are plenty of ideas for layouts for both beginning and more advanced scrappers. Use at least one technique/idea from a tutorial on a layout--don't forget to link to the tut in your credits!
1pt + 1ptNR = 2pts
Used photo action run tutorial and adapted to my program (can't use actions but can edit photos using curves/levels)
For NR pts, used Love Yourself by Meg Mullens

20 - This is such a cool tradition: Having the kids bag up toys that are still in good condition and then leaving them for Santa to take before he brings new toys. Scrap about a special Christmas tradition in your family — one you already do or one that you would like to start. - 1 pt

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white!
2 pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Baby, It's Cold Outside products by Studio Basic (released 11/10)

31. Christmas is coming - are you all caught up? Scrap holiday photos from a past year, using less-traditional holiday colors.
2 pts + 1ptNR = 3pts
Used Mistletoe Magic by Melissa Bennett and Amy Stoffel (released 11/17)

32. It's time for an old school Paper to Digi challenge! Use this paper layout by jen kinkade as inspiration for your digi layout. - 1pt

33. Inspiraton can come from anywhere! Think outside the box and pull inspiration from a non-scrapbooking source - think product packaging, websites, etc. - 2pts
I was inspired by the little boxes and circles so I made an advent calendar with rows of boxes and some circles for the dates.

34. It's time to tackle your photos. Scrap a layout featuring a photo that you've been intimidated to scrapbook. - 1pt

35. Let's get paper happy! Use this image as inspiration for creating a shape using a variety of different papers. - 1pt

DSD Challenge - Sugar Free - 1pt

Last edited by navaja77; 12-02-2012 at 12:01 AM.