View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot

3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa and Libby's I Want a Hula Hoop, released 10/31)

16 - Use this home decor project as inspiration for a page, including using a large monogram. - 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Shawna's Fun-ky Fall, released 10/31)

21. Use one of these sayings on a layout. You can make up to 3 layouts total using a different saying for each layout. – 1 pt per layout, for up to 3 points total

a. Relax

30. Use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts.

I chose Half pack 44/Photo Focus 15 by Cindy Schneider and flipped it, resized it to 8.5x11, enlarged the main photo, removed some layers and added others, and changed the direction of the small photos.

34. Scrap a layout featuring a photo you've been intimidated to scrap. 1 pt

************************************************** ***************************************
DSD Challenges-DSD total: 2

Neapolitan:

Cookie:

Grand Total: 10
New release pts claimed: 2
Hybrid pts claimed:

Last edited by rach3975; 12-01-2012 at 09:29 PM.