Old 11-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!

1. Hybrid Thankful Book: 10 pt

Here's the little bound book:

Here's details of the pages:

3 - Scrap about an event that hasn't made it into your scrapbooks yet - 1pt

4 - Use one of these 30 Day Photo Challenge : Gratitude ideas to take a photo and scrap a layout - 2 pts

Transportation!

8 - Use this artwork as inspiration to create a LO with geometric shapes and fall colors - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

10 - What are you grateful for? Create a LO where you journal about things you are grateful for right now - 2 its

13 - I love this site! Thought Questions offers up various queries guaranteed to make me stop and really think. Use any one of them as a journal prompt for a layout. - 2pts.

Used this one:

My LO:

14 - Eclectic is definitely in! This blog post has some cool ideas on using clashing print patterns on a layout--try a technique (or two) on a layout of your own! - 2pts.

19 - Scrap about your relationship with your mom or about your relationship (as a mom) with your child. - 1 pt.

23. Be inspired by this super cute Goal List and scrap at least 4 of your current goals. – 1 pt + 1 NR point (KCB Paintwash Alpha 11/16)

30. It seems like templates are a must for most scrappers anymore. For this challenge you can use ANY template by a Sweet Shoppe Designer, but there is a twist... you must flip it, spin it, shrink it, enlarge it, mirror it, combine more than one, anything you can think of to alter the template to make it completely your own. Think outside the gray and white! -2 pts.

Used this template by cindy:

33. Inspiraton can come from anywhere! Think outside the box and pull inspiration from a non-scrapbooking source - think product packaging, websites, etc. - 2pts + 1 hybrid point

Used inspiration from the logo of Joyful Mothering Website: http://joyfulmothering.net/2012/11/0...r-kids-day-3/#

DSD CHallenges: (4 point)

DSD Challenge: Paper2Digi Hello, Sweet Shoppers! Happy iDSD!!
Mary here bringing you an absolute fave the Paper2Digi challenge.
You can earn an extra point for your portfolio by choosing a paper layout from SarahK's gallery to scraplift and post here. Have fun.

Lifted This one:

Mine!

DSD Challenge: One LIttle Word: Family

DSD Neopolitan
1. Leaves & FLowers
2. Wooden background
3. Metal elements

DSD Sugar Free

TOTAL POINTS: 33

Last edited by kristijoy; 11-26-2012 at 06:33 PM.