View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 06:01 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm
Default Not feeling so good.....

Hi lovelies! Love being around here and want to get more active in the forums - not just posting layouts....

With that said I wanted to tell you that on Tuesday evening this week I started to get chest pains and some trouble with my breathing. During the day I had a headache that wouldn't go away.
The following day (yesterday) I woke up with same chest pain and troubles with my breathing. I also felt fatigued so I decided to stay home from work hoping it would pass. Well, in the afternoon my DD had to drive me to the hospital because they wanted me to come in for a check-up since it wasn't getting any better. I had to visit a clinic in a tent outside the hospital since they don't want any virus diseases inside.
To cut things short at least there's nothing wrong with my heart BUT many of my symptoms could indicate that I got the Covid-19 virus! In Sweden they don't make a test on a regular basis but I was ordered to stay home from work and make sure that I would contact them again if things get worse.
I can tell you that right now I really feel fatigued and it feels like someone is sitting on my chest and deep breaths are a bit difficult.....

Here's to hoping I feel better soon so I can be here to chat and scrap with you!
Stay safe! ❤️❤️❤️