View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 01:05 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Our order was lifted 2 1/2 weeks ago and restaurants, salons, and stores are operating at half capacity. I believe gyms open up next week. We have visited my mom twice outside on her porch since then but otherwise our activity level has not changed.

I read the same article Sheri mentioned above so we won't be eating at any restaurants, participating in any family celebrations, or participating in anything else that takes place inside and/or in a large crowd for awhile yet. My kids haven't been in a public building since March 15.

My cousin is sending me masks for the kids. When we receive them, we may go to a store (the article above mentions that shopping doesn't account for much infection which makes sense since you're constantly moving around) to buy the kids some summer clothing they desperately need but that'll be all.

A national article cited the county I live in as being a future "hot spot" for infections and we're just out of the 14 day incubation period so I'm planning on a second wave & a second stay-at-home order in the next few weeks or months. My county has a "mandatory" face mask policy for all public buildings but most of the people I have seen since this went into effect are not wearing them or wearing them incorrectly so I really do think it's just a matter of time.

I am most missing church and live music so I hope we're able to do that sometime in the next 12 months.