View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We entered Phase 1 of reopening this past Friday. We live in a relatively rural area and our entire county has only seen 25 cases this entire time; however, we are still taking precautions. We're still keeping our out and about to a minimum, which isn't much different than normal for us. Most of our outings are way up in the mountains where people don't go.

We try to do all our grocery shopping at Costco, local butcher shop and 1 little grocery store in our town so we can eliminate multiple trips.

I did go to the beauty supply store and bought some bleach to do mine/girls hair and I went for a wax.

Our gym is open, but we have 24 hour access and go late at night, usually just the 2 of us in the building. We did go this afternoon before hubs went to work and only saw 2 other people while we were there. They have all the machines taped off and an abundance of sanitizing stuff.

I am still WFH until mid-June, when school would officially be out (I'm on intermittent Pandemic leave due to school closure). Not really looking forward to going back to the office full-time (drama and stress).

The one thing I am most looking forward to though, is getting some good Mexican food. We'll most likely do that on a take-out basis though, just to avoid any crowds. We are tentatively going for a road trip this weekend, we bought a Jeep and want to drive through the Redwoods. It'll just be us and the dogs and we'll be taking food with us so no social stops, etc.