View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am glad I found this group to know that I am not alone in the way behind category. LOL I just finished a 2018 trip to DC but haven't printed much in a while....my problem is I need to print layouts.
I took 4 years off to do other stuff...why I don't know. I love scrapping and have missed it. Now I am so far behind on pictures. I have so many trips...I take THOUSANDS of pics on our trips too. Our Disney trip alone I have close to 2000 pictures. Hubby and I take a mini vaca every summer together so I have those trips over the last 8 years to scrap...several big ones like Paris (work trip), a cruise to Alaska, an anniversary trip to the North East 8 years ago. Don't even get me started on the kids...poor second kid. LOL
My goal right now though is to get caught up on 2020 and work backwards since I take less pics now then I did when they were babies. I am also working on our Thanksgiving trip to Universal/Florida Coast. The challenges here are so open ended and provide a lot of help in getting these pages done.