View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaTrish View Post
If what you feel comfortable with is templates then stay with them, just try making them more your own. Try rotating them, or removing the elements, shrinking them, or even mashing two or more together. As it is now your pages really resemble the templates you used.
Because you mentioned templates and that you really love using them...I just want to say that I totally agree with Trish here. I too love templates and rarely make a layout without them. I don't always want the template to be the focus though...and a lot of the times you can't even tell which template I used. I just use it more as a starting point...and change it as I go along. Other times it will be more obvious what template I used, but I still try making it my own.

Another thing..just scrap for yourself and please don't get discouraged. It's not all about making a team!!! Your gallery is lovely!

oh...and I'm not really good at shadows, but I do love Jenn Barrette's here!!! If you don't have them yet, I highly recommend them!!

Last edited by 4noisyboys; 03-18-2012 at 01:00 AM.