Thread: Summer plans?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Our summer will be pretty low key. We'll divide our wkends between spending some time out at our trailer in WA and spending time with Bailey which will include lots of time at the ocean (Kristin...I can hear you sigh LOL) since she's a block away from it and Taz loves to play with the dogs in the water. We'll stay home some wkends too so I can tackle the weeds in the garden and get some house chores done, like continuing to declutter the basement. I also want to work on the computer cleanup and organizing photos and EHD's. I have one failing EHD as its not being recognized this morning when I turned my computer on. It has some old photos on it so hopefully I'll get a chance to retrieve those before the drive fails completely.

So, no big plans but hopefully a quiet more relaxing summer after all the drama last year with Bailey's traumatic brain injury. Things seem to be settling into a quieter routine for us now. I want to binge watch lots of shows, find new low carb recipes to make, read lots of books and go on photo walks.