View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

TOTAL POINTS - 30

1 - Lift a layout by Giseli Freitas, our Treat of the Month for March, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point

4 - In honour of Dr Seuss's birthday include a rhyme or poem on your layout. - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Dani/Shawna's On The Loose, 3/12

5 - Some people think that 13 is an unlucky number, do you have the luck of the Irish with you? Use thirteen embellishments on your page! - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Meg's Irish Prince, 3/12

10 - Use frames on your layout to block out patterned papers like this inspiration . Get creative, mix and match frames! - 1 primary point & 1 hybrid point

12 - Quote inspiration! “A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.” – Sarah Jessica Parker. Create a layout inspired by this quote. - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Meg's F is For, 3/12

14 - One Little Word: Wonder. Scrap a layout featuring the word Wonder in your title. - 1 primary point

15 - World math day is in March. Create a layout that features an equation. ex. you + me= happiness - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Darcy's alpha, 3/12

17 - Ad image inspiration! Check out this awesome cover and create a layout inspired by it! The colours, the blocking, the word layout- whatever inspires you! - 1 primary point

18 - Check out this cute inspiration Stack some words, journal strips, or sayings on your layout. - 1 primary point

19 - Colour Challenge! Spring is on the way (we hope!) Be inspired by this floral image here. Create a layout featuring the bright fun springy fresh colours pink,red, orange, yellow and white. - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Fee's What She Said

24 - What makes you different, unique, special, or just weird. March to the beat of your own drum! Scrap a page about your uniqueness (or the uniqueness of a friend or loved one). - 2 primary points

27 - Check out this inspiring art piece. Fill the background of your layout with a handwritten type face font. - 2 primary points

33 - If you've been browsing sites like pinterst- you've undoubtedly seen tons of inspiration for amazing wall art lately. The creativity of people astounds me daily. This month we challenge you to create a beautiful hybrid wall art piece. Any occasion, any type, any style.. Let the creativity just flow. Go simple, go intricately detailed.. just GO. CREATE. Andrea & Col whipped together two brand new projects to show off this month as examples of two different project styles. - 10 primary points

Total Points: 30
5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 03-31-2011 at 10:55 PM.