View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What is your favorite sandwich?
I use a coconut wrap (I'm low carb/gluten free) and stuff it with greens, tomatoes, onions, chicken, sprouts and a coconut milk ranch dressing.

Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones?
I watch RealWorldAIP (she is a genius at low carb/anti-inflammatory info) faithfully. Also Marie Kondo and other organizational/cleaning tip videos (trying to learn some time saving methods and decluttering tips) as I know I need help LOL. I love watching paleo/AIP videos for recipes and what-I-eat-in-a-day videos. Occasionally I'll watch PS videos b/c there is always something to learn about it.

What is the last movie you saw?
I had to really think about this b/c we've been busy binge watching tv series lately. But I think the last one I saw was Widows which was good but not great. We enjoyed it though. I want to see Mary Poppins (maybe this wkend).

Describe your neighborhood.
We live in a cul-de-sac, a one block street next to Coquitlam River. They are all older homes (circa late 1970's), 2 storey family homes. We live behind a school with a green space between the play yard and our backyard. In the summer there is a lot of greenery, birds chirping and unfortunately lots of coyotes so we have to be careful of our dogs and cats in the neighborhood. Because of the river, we get a lot of bears and the occasional cougar. The river has a path on each side so that is where I walk Taz every day. There is a pretty blue railed walking bridge across it to the other side and I've taken a lot of photos of that bridge and off it, looking across at the river. Its so pretty in the summertime. We are in a quiet little residential area but are a two minute drive to one of the largest shopping malls and many large grocery stores and other retails businesses. Traffic is insane here. I live right on the border of Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam (suburb of Vancouver, BC) so I can be a member of both libraries so can have a membership of both digital libraries which is awesome b/c I read a lot and each library carries a different selection so offers a much bigger variety for me to borrow to read on my iPhone.