View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 09:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What is your favourite sandwich? Either as a sandwich or on a wrap - roast eggplant and pumpkin (or sweet potato), baby spinach, sprouts, hummus, swiss cheese... and whatever else I decide to put on it at the time.
Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? No
What is the last movie you saw? I'm not sure... I remember taking my boys to the cinema during the January school holidays to see the re-make of an Australian movie called Storm Boy. I can't think if I've seen anything since then. I rarely watch TV.
Describe your neighborhood. I live in the outer suburbs of Sydney and while this area is bearable (there are areas WAY worse than mine!) I've never liked living in Sydney . I grew up on a farm hundreds of kilometres away so the city will never be natural for me. Its too busy, loud and crowded - my area has quadrupled in population in the 14 years I've been here and I have to commute 3 hours to/from work. And in summer it is HOT (like days on end of 40+ degrees C). On the plus side, its relatively new (most houses are less than 20 years old), we have an overload of services and amenities at our fingertips (big shopping malls, community facilities like libraries, hospitals, schools, etc), there are patches of remnant bushland here and there (I live right by two creeks - though they only have running water after a big storm), there are a decent amount of trees and grass around and I can walk to my kids' schools, sporting fields, the shops, etc. We have some birds, lizards, snakes, occasionally a possum... But, if it weren't for work, I'd move back to the country in a heart beat!