View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 12:52 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Rae, we're practically neighbours (in this scrapping community at least)! That's a beautiful area. We lived up off Coast Meridian about 20 years ago, but only for a few months while we were building in Maple Ridge. Now we're South Langley.

What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey and swiss on rye with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and pickles... mayo and mustard. I could eat one every single day and be happy. I love sandwiches.

Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? Can't say I do. Maybe if I needed to figure out how to do something I will, but only then.

What is the last movie you saw? Sarah and I watched Christopher Robin the other day, which was kind of boring. Last one in the theatre was Incredibles 2.

Describe your neighborhood. I have to say that I really love where we live. We're about an hour out of Vancouver at the outskirts of our town. We're in an area with mostly large horse properties and pretty scenery. We live on roughly 5 acres and our property backs onto an aprox. 1000 acre park with trails for walking and riding (horses). And no bikes or anything like that allowed. Most of the front area of our house is pasture, so I look out the window and see our horses grazing, and across the street I can see the same. We also have two wineries within walking distance, so we often go with friends and have some wine out on the lawn on a sunny afternoon. Seriously, we love it here. This is our forever home for sure. The only downside (which is totally worth it in my opinion) is that I work in Vancouver and it's an hour commute each way. I only work nights and only part time though, so I'm going against rush hour and it's only 2-3 days a week. Small price to pay as far as I'm concerned.