View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 06:12 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I pretty much live in Birks. They cured my foot issues (‎plantar fasciitis, and a Morton's neuroma from a BAD stubbed toe) that I suffered with for almost 2 years. When I stop wearing them for too long, it comes back. My favorite style is Gizeh... and I don't know... I think they're cute. I also love my comfy Arizona's with taupe suede and in winter I wear the Boston clogs, but I don't find them as comfortable for some reason.

My favorite basic rubber flip flop are havaianas. My favorite beachy sandal are Reefs (I have a pair of the same ones posted above in white) but I don't find them as supportive as my Birkenstocks.

My favorite fashion sneaker are Adidas Grand Courts. They're so comfy and cute. I just got this pair from DSW with the blue stripes and several people commented they were cute, too. My feet aren't very narrow so most other fashion sneakers like Keds and Converse aren't comfortable on me.

For grueling Disney days on my feet I wear Brook's Ghost. They're cute athletic sneakers, and they come in a lot of colors. Very cushy too! I have the white pair I linked to, but I was so torn which to get, there were so many good choices!