View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 12:33 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hmm... I've never thought about it... but I guess I do...

Meat must be well done... no pink! Fish is gross unless it is haddock beer batter deep fried. You pretty much can deep fry anything and I'll eat it. #midwestcuisine

If I bite into chicken grizzle/fat it with make me throw up... but pork fat - give me all the bacon... but bacon has to be crisp... no floppy bacon, I like it dark almost burnt... even if it is burn, I will eat it. haha

Apparently it is impossible for me to cook the same thing twice if I have to follow a recipe, haha. Exception is chili, that is something I will make many times. But I'm always using new recipes. My husband will be like, "I really like this... but I know I'll never see it again." Yup - even if I use the same recipe, I NEVER follow it - I'm always changing it.

I hate knowing what I am having for meals... so meal planning is so annoying for me to do. I do it, I do plan, but I'm not happy knowing I'm having spaghetti and meatballs tonight.

Eggs... only acceptable form is omelet or scrambled with lots of veggies, meat or cheese in it... nothing fried or where you see the yoke separate from the white - eggs whites are gross unless whipped into a meringue for a pie. I will eat devil eggs, but there has to be a lot of the yoke mixture so it masks the taste of the white part.

Fizzy water is gross. Beer is gross. Most wines are gross. Pretty much unless my alcohol drink tastes like fruit punch, I'm not going to drink it. Exception - brandy sweet is my go to cocktail.

I love mayo with my french fries... not a big fan of ketchup.