View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 07:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lholuska View Post
This seems like a great place to ask my own question. So how often are the Oldies But Goodies sales done? At first I thought they were only a few a year, then it seemed like once a month, but I don't know whether I'm just running on pandemic time where things seem to go much faster than normal but they seem to be happening more often than that. If they're rotated with the FD sales - does that mean there's an Oldies But Goodies sale every 2 weeks? I'd love to know so I can write them down in my planner. Especially with the upcoming move I'm on a budget, so I'd love to know when they're approaching so I can plan my budget accordingly. It's a great time for someone like myself who is catching up buying all the goodies to get stuff on my wishlist for a bit cheaper!
It's twice a month, just like our Featured Designer Sale, so this week on Tuesday at Noon-Thursday at Noon Eastern time the featured designer sale will be going on, next Tuesday, September 8th will be the Oldies But Goodies sale, Noon on Tuesday-Noon on Thursday Eastern time.