View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 04:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Have you been answering the "30 Days of Thanks" posts that our awesome designer Lorie started earlier this month? I started off good but haven't been online much this week so fail behind.

2. Have you planned your Thanksgiving menu yet? No menu we go to Cracker Barrel...this is our first Thanksgiving at home in 5 or so years...Years past it was Disneyland/California 2016, 2017 home with inlaws visiting, DC/Family 2018, 2019 Universal and beach but we did go to Cracker Barrel, 2020 Florida (Disney and we had spaghetti for Thanksgiving day) 2021 HOME! Thankfully!

3. What makes the holiday season really special to you? Everything! I love, love, love Christmas. It is a little different as the kids get older but I am like a big kid. I love decorating, love getting Christmas cards and covering my cabinets in the kitchen with them all, love going to look at Christmas lights, taking the boys to see Santa (yes, even at 11 and 17. You stop believing then you only get underwear LOL), carols/Christmas songs, watching all the Christmas movies, making cookies, fun Christmas shirts, Christmas parties....going to Virginia to see family and old friends. EVERYTHING!!

4. Are you procrastinating on anything this week? Everything...LOL Since I fell at Disney in September I have had tons of doctor appointments and therapy. Getting old stinks. I have been putting off ordering cap and gown for my oldest (how can this be happening?), ummm...planning a menu and so much more! I am the queen of procrastinating.

5. What's your favorite LOW calorie snack? I am on weight watchers (loosely lately with how busy we are). When we were on our road trip this summer we loved snacking on grapes and apples. My lunch today was low calorie cheese popcorn, blueberries, strawberries and an apple. Love apples around here. Boom Chicka Pop Popcorn is great and low calories. Love the butter, cheddar and even the sweet. My snacks lately have been popcorn and Dr. Pepper Zero