View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 11:31 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
haha good luck with your project! You'll get to it when you need.
Thanks! One of these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I am YEARS behind on scrapbooking and have lots of folders like this that I just need to zone in on and scrap. I understand completely though.
That's exactly what I used to do--I still have folders up through 2015 that sit there waiting for me to want to deal with them. But then I switched from printing single pages to photobooks, so if I don't finish, I can't print. And I really want to print, so at least that's incentive, I suppose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceLee View Post
For layouts like these I tend to use very simple templates that have lots of photo spots, and pick a kit I'm excited to use!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyp View Post
Yes i do the same as Grace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
Ditto. I'd use a fabulous double-pager from Cindy or knock it out with pocket pages. And also ditto on using a kit you're excited about--that can help a lot! And maybe re-evaluate: If you hate the thought of making these pages, do you really need to make them at all? Lol, I know, I know! I would still need to make them, too, but it's a good thought process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
I find one of Cindy's templates with tons of photos on them; especially her Photo Palooza templates. Makes it easier to get a ton of photos on one page.
Thanks! I mostly do the same, but my go-tos for these kinds of pages are Lori's Photo Focus templates. And yes, they're pages I would really miss if they weren't in the album, like Disney with my husband (our first real kid-free trip since having kids) and my first mother-daughter weekend trip to Williamsburg with my tween. I'm scrapping late 2019, and knowing what happened in 2020 makes it feel even more necessary to document those last few months of normalcy and our last few trips. It's just that I took SO MANY PHOTOS and I was procrastinating investing the time and mental energy in picking the best. I've finally made myself buckle down and start at least!

Last edited by rach3975; 05-27-2021 at 12:07 AM.