View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleSheri View Post
I do a two-sided shadow on some layers too! I use shadow styles I made that use the universal global light angle on the top layer and one that goes the opposite direction on the bottom (lower opacity and shorter). It's mostly a one click process unless I want to change the opacity of the shadow because of the background color (but I have sets of shadows for light and dark backgrounds).

It's always interesting to hear how people approach certain techniques. Most of my pages have well over 100 layers and I don't want to have to touch every layer multiple times. I only customize some layers. Warping on layers that have complex edges doesn't always make a material difference, so I really only target things like ribbons, hardware and papers.
I have made my own set too. And just to let you know, I have learned lots of things out from your pages as well from Tronesia, Isa Marks and armygrl.

I remember I was "studying" the fact that you use different settings depending on the background color. And I came up with this one: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-done-&cat=500

Still learning though