View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 11:00 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
I'm on the dual monitor train myself. Mine are 22". When scrapping I have PSP open on one and Picasa to select kits on the other. Excel spreadsheets are also on the other screen when needed.

When not scrapping I use my browser on one, sometimes a second browser window on the other. When I'm updating my financial spreadsheets I have them on both screens. And, since I tend to use all programs in full screen mode because of vision issues, having 2 monitors works best for me. It would be nice to have larger monitors but since they are different "ages" I doubt I will ever have larger than 22". I worked with 2 different sizes before I retired and it was not fun. Having 2 monitors the same size is my preference. My previous setup wouldn't allow anything larger than 22" when I first went to a larger monitor so I've stuck with that size.
I would not want 2 different sizes monitors either...that would not work for me at all. I will just to work with the one 27" but that's fine. I've scrapped on laptops for the last 10 years at least and now I am going back to a desktop since I have my own room (which is bliss). My 17" laptop is getting slower and reinstalling it doesn't help a lot anymore so now I am getting a small powerhouse desktop with the 27" monitor. Thanks to all the recommendations here I was able to convince DH that that is the way to go