Thread: Summer!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Hey, hey chickies...

Hello, Robin!
Summer is practically here and our wheels are turning behind the scenes for our annual summer challenge event!
I can't wait! I know it will be fun!

We have lots of ideas of our own, but I wanted to touch base with all of you because we want to know what YOU want to see for this year's big event!!
I liked the idea of showcasing where everyone is from. I used to do paper scrapbooking and would host crops and go to crops. It was a wonderful time with friends and to make new friends. It would be great to have something where people could maybe sign up for teams according to where they are from and work on contests together with their group.

Any interest in being a Babe? If you could come up with and host a challenge of your own for the chance to win a spot on the team or prizes, would you?
Is grass green? Do dogs bark? Is SSD awesome? Yes! Yes! Yes! And, finally, YES I would love to be on your team! It would be a dream come true! Kind of like going to space in a rocket but without the fear of crashing or exploding!

Are you going to be around and interested in scrapping this summer?
I will be here this summer and scrapping!

What kind of prizes and challenges would bring you out of the woodwork to jump into the fun and get more involved around here?
I'm game for just about anything short of donating an organ!

Any favorites from past years that you'd love to see make a come back?
Well, it's kind of like when you have your second and third child.....you love them all!

Let me know what you have going on and what you'd like to see!
Our middle granddaughter just got braces. I would love to see more kits highlighting things like braces, glasses, learning differences etc.

We miss you and are looking forward to spending the summer months together <3
I miss ya'll too! Let's rock this summer!

R