Thread: Summer!
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 08:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We have lots of ideas of our own, but I wanted to touch base with all of you because we want to know what YOU want to see for this year's big event!!

Any interest in being a Babe? If you could come up with and host a challenge of your own for the chance to win a spot on the team or prizes, would you?
Ooooh, what a dream that would be!!! I would love to be on the blog team!!

Are you going to be around and interested in scrapping this summer?
Yes! No out of the ordinary plans so far so I should be around and ready to scrap!

What kind of prizes and challenges would bring you out of the woodwork to jump into the fun and get more involved around here?
I love some non-scrapping challenges mixed in with the scrapping ones! And I second some of the previous comments about appreciating broad challenges that let me use any of the tons of photos I have waiting to be scrapped vs having to find something super specific.
It would be great to have some designer specific games/challenges for gift cards to their shops as well as the piece by piece, big kit prizes and chances at drawings.
I liked the flexibility of last summer's challenges with the daily options as well as having a few days to complete and the option to still do the all of them, even if they were late, to be eligible for the big coupon. I'd love to add a couple days off - like only 5 challenges a week (was that a thing one of the past summers?). And maybe 1 wildcard option a month in case there's a challenge that just doesn't 'click' with us.

Any favorites from past years that you'd love to see make a come back?
I like the gallery comment challenge and scraplifts. I know there were definitely some faves of the past few summers but they all kind of blend together now. I participated so they must have been good!