View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

THANK YOU all who suggested the killing! I have watched pretty much everything mentioned that is availible on netflix and hulu (can't bring myself to pay the cable man the big bucks for the other stuff!). I just finished the second season of the Killing and I want to cry I'm so happy that there is a season 3 (AND 4 now) to watch! Holy crap, great show!

Also, in addition to what has been mentioned (forgive me if I missed someone saying this one)... anyone who wants to watch a love to hate-them type of drama, I totally recommend The Tudors. Gah! I've never ever hated a character as much as I hated Henry the 8th in that series, but I still binge watched it until he got old and died because it was one of those dramas that just sucked me in... after that I had to watch The Borgias which was also awesome in the juicy drama sort of way... HOWEVER do be prepared for a gratuitous amount of sex in either of those, I seriously muted a good bit of those shows on account of the humping sounds... seriously... LOL...