View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 07:23 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
First, congratulations on 50 pounds!!! That is a big deal and you should feel so proud!!!!

Second, give yourself some grace! This is a hard journey!!! And I know cause I'm stuck in the middle of it right now!!!

Third, Its totally normal to have plateaus that last for weeks or months.

I just lost 70 pounds this year and still have another 30-40 to go, but have been so stuck this summer... If we lived nearby I would walk with you!!! I have been doing Noom and it has helped big time. But I find the Noom FB group to be more help the last coupe months then my group and coach. But when I started they were very helpful. One of my big motivators was cleaning out my closet! I packed up all the too big stuff and did a little shopping.

Walking and food prep help me big time. Do you have a book to listen too or some great music you like? I'm a country music girl or I listen to books as I walk.

Also, take time for you. Relax and do a few deep breaths. Make sure you are getting enough sleep (I totally struggle with that.

And congrats nd big hugs!! You are doing great!!!!!!
What an accomplisment!! That's fantastic! I bet you feel like a different person!