View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 09:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your words of encouragement. I am going to try some of your suggestions, especially on meal planning, or finding a meal plan, because cooking for one is hard. My doctor had suggested Noom, so maybe that is something I need to look into as well. I would like to loose another 50 lbs by this time next year and then see where I am at. I want to take it slow and steady, but not stall out like I have.
when Braeden was away at school I actually found meal planning easier. I would spend Sunday cooking and preparing things to freeze. I would have one crockpot with one type of soup and my dutch oven with another and then have mini meatloaf or meatballs in the over. I put the soup in wide mouth Mason jars to freeze. It was perfect as I would grab a jar from the freezer to defrost in the fridge and dinner was set for the night.

Braeden loved it as when he came home I would send him back to school with his favourite soups (broccoli cheddar and potato with ham) and some frozen mini meatloaves. He was especially thankful when it was time for mid-terms.

I find summer planning much more difficult due to the weather.