View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Goodness Rae - I'm so so sorry!!! Praying for you all!!! I'm sure you are super anxious, please know you'll be in my thoughts!! Take care - keep us posted!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I was a basketcase yesterday. My daughter is in isolation, she is sick, showing signs of COVID-19. I will be picking up a prescription for her today and dropping it off at her door, along with getting any groceries she needs over the next two weeks. A wk ago she said she wanted to come home and stay with us but was worried b/c she was still working, dealing with the public and at the time wasn't feeling sick but was worried about being a carrier. My hubs is over 60 and has Crohn's, taking humira which puts him at respiratory risk. I am just devastated that she is sick and alone and I can't be there or bring her home b/c its too risky. I need to stay healthy to be able to take care of her. Depending on how sick she gets, I may need to bring meals over too.

We are on lockdown here, only supposed to go to work or get groceries. Pretty much everything is closed now. Our bank sent message that they are closed and if absolutely needed they will set an appt for one person at a time to get into the bank as they don't want their employees working and being exposed.

I was pretty spaced out yesterday, trying to wrap my head around what is happening around us. I'm still working part time from home and trying to keep busy but find myself just sitting in my chair, staring at the TV a lot. I guess I just need a bit of quiet time to come to terms with all this.