View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 05:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Rae, I hope your daughter starts feeling better. I can't imagine how worried your are! {{Big hugs!!}}

Biancka, I hope your FIL is sent home from the hospital soon. I hope he isn't exposed to the virus! {{Big hugs!!!}}

Cindi, I hope you are feeling better soon! I totally understand your concern, as we have my 71 yo mom living with us, and her health is not good.

Manda, I really hope your daughter starts feeling better!! I hope it is from helping clean.

Stacy, I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

Our governor issued a stay-at-home order starting Weds evening. All non-essential workers are supposed to stay home. Thankfully, both our boys have jobs that are considered essential (although one was hoping for a three-week vacation... the one that has savings! LOL!). Hubs already works from home, and is still working.

I haven't gone out in about 1-1/2 weeks. My mom is 71 and high risk because of breathing issues. She freaked out when I went out, and "ordered" me to stay home. So, to keep the peace, I'm not going anywhere. Sent hubs to the grocery store, etc.

Idaho's number have jumped. I don't know the actual statistic right now. I'm trying to avoid the news and keep my sanity!!